Would you like to have fiercely loyal customers who would never leave you for a competitor? Would you like to sell your customers 230% more products and services? Would like to sell them an unlimited array of products and services that go beyond your traditional offerings? If so, turn your customers into members. In this video, Bill Bishop, The BIG Idea Coach, shares five strategies to develop a membership program, just like Apple, Costco, and Amazon.
To get started; with your BIG Idea, and to schedule your free BIG Idea Conversation, go to this link and complete our scorecard:
Upside Down & Sideways:
The Bill Bishop BIG Idea Show
Join BIG Idea coach Bill Bishop to get ideas and inspiration for your business and your life as an entrepreneur.
In this episode, Bill covers:
1. VALUE HUBS: How to make more money from each customer by designing your business as a "value hub". Discover how Apple, Amazon, Google, and UBER, used value hub thinking to grow their business, and how you can copy what they’re doing.
2. LINE-UPs: Learn how to get more prospects by creating a “line-up”. Learn how Bill helped launch the restaurant chain Earl’s using this upside down and sideways strategy.
3. PERSONALITY TESTS: Know thyself is a great axiom for entrepreneur success, and the best way to know yourself is to do personality tests. Bill looks at two tests: The Enneagram (which is the original personality test), and The TruMark Index, created by his firm The BIG Idea Company.
4. CREATE A MYSTERY: A great upside down and sideways marketing strategy is to create a mystery that people have to figure out. A mystery gets their attention and engages them in what you are doing. Bill explains how to pull off this mystery strategy.
Hope you can join us live for this broadcast. There is no fee to attend live.
• You can make money per customer if you give your prospects three choices
• The three choices are: Small, Regular, and Super-Size
• If you offer three choices, most of your customers will choose the middle option (60% of the time)
• You are not expecting anyone to buy the Super-Size:
If they do, it is a bonus
• The Three Boxes allow allows you to raise your prices
without the risk of losing any customers
Here's a way to take charge of a new prospect situation. Instead of just giving your elevator speech, ask them a BIG Question. This podcast explains why a BIG Question will lead to more prospect meetings and more sales. It will also help you avoid looking like a salesperson, and look like an expert instead.
In this podcast, Bill Bishop explains how a New Factory is designed (as a Value Hub), compared to the design of an old factory (as an assembly line). Bill explains how to design your value hub in order to maximize the potential of your business.