Bill Bishop, the founder of The New Economy Network, presents news and ideas about the new economy.
Links related to this video:
1. Youtube video about DNA data storage
2. Crazy Genius Podcast
3. The New Economy Network Facebook page
4. The New Economy Network website
5. Learn about The New Factory Thinker book
Would you like to have fiercely loyal customers who would never leave you for a competitor? Would you like to sell your customers 230% more products and services? Would like to sell them an unlimited array of products and services that go beyond your traditional offerings? If so, turn your customers into members. In this video, Bill Bishop, The BIG Idea Coach, shares five strategies to develop a membership program, just like Apple, Costco, and Amazon.
To get started; with your BIG Idea, and to schedule your free BIG Idea Conversation, go to this link and complete our scorecard:
Bill Bishop’s BIG Idea Show: Upside Down & Sideways • Episode 4
Your best ideas come when you think upside and sideways
In this episode, Bill Bishop, CEO of The BIG Idea Company, shares three powerful strategies:
1. Analogue vs. Digital: Discover why a non-digital product or service might generate a lot more money than a digital offering. Best still, why not do both. Features Viryl Technologies, musician Jack White, and Moleskine inventor, Maria Sebregondi.
2. The Watering Hole: Learn how to increase the power and efficiency of your marketing, and get more prospects faster, by targeting groups, not individual people or companies.
3. Publish a business book: Learn tips on how to get your book published. Includes a detailed description of Kindle Direct Publishing, and how it has revolutionized the world of self-publishing.
Links to subjects mentioned in this show
A. To learn more about Kindle Direct Publishing go to:
B. To purchase Bill’s book Going To The Net, go to:
C. To visit the Bishop Big Ideas web site, go to:
D. You can watch previous episodes on YouTube at:
In this inaugural episode, BIG Idea coach Bill Bishop gives you brain food for thought that will help you generate new innovations for your business. He covers:
1. How you can make more money by building a network platform for your industry.
2. How to attract more prospects by creating content like videos, podcasts, ebooks and even movies.
3. How to manage the roller coaster emotional life of the entrepreneur by tapping into a simple, but powerful concept.
4. How to become the most memorable company in your industry by creating ( a popsicle hotline).
To check out resources mentioned in this episode:
Schedule your complimentary BIG Idea Conversation with Bill
Check out The Advisor Resource Network
See The BIG Idea Podcast on Podbean
Learn more about The New Factory Thinker book
Buy Return of The Lobster
Visit BishopBIG Ideas.com
Upside Down & Sideways:
The Bill Bishop BIG Idea Show
Join BIG Idea coach Bill Bishop to get ideas and inspiration for your business and your life as an entrepreneur.
In this episode, Bill covers:
1. VALUE HUBS: How to make more money from each customer by designing your business as a "value hub". Discover how Apple, Amazon, Google, and UBER, used value hub thinking to grow their business, and how you can copy what they’re doing.
2. LINE-UPs: Learn how to get more prospects by creating a “line-up”. Learn how Bill helped launch the restaurant chain Earl’s using this upside down and sideways strategy.
3. PERSONALITY TESTS: Know thyself is a great axiom for entrepreneur success, and the best way to know yourself is to do personality tests. Bill looks at two tests: The Enneagram (which is the original personality test), and The TruMark Index, created by his firm The BIG Idea Company.
4. CREATE A MYSTERY: A great upside down and sideways marketing strategy is to create a mystery that people have to figure out. A mystery gets their attention and engages them in what you are doing. Bill explains how to pull off this mystery strategy.
Hope you can join us live for this broadcast. There is no fee to attend live.